Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Thursday, January 5

Revisited Memories...



  One of the very first pictures i captured with my Nikon. I still remember the excitement of the fact that i can finally show the world that i have a DSLR! the first morning after i became the proud owner of the cam! sigh! What a morning that was... it felt like there was no stopping my hobby now! And the pigeons became my first subjects. Were thay angry or excited, i don not know. Because they kept flying a lot. (they cannot blame me for looking ugly! my face was always hidden by my cam. So, for once my face is not the reason to drive away living organisms. Yeah, living organisms. includes Humans, Cats, Pigeons, and African Elephants. Everything but mosquitoes) 
   Anyway, this capture still remains one of my most well captured snap. (i dont exactly remember if it was a fluke or not. :) ) Wish i was M F Hussain... i could have gone to other countries and sold this. And become RICH!!!! but... wait... M F Hussain was a painter, right? Damn.... i can't even wish in peace! 

No Cheers! 

1 comment:

alisha said...

what a beautiful picture!!!!! superbly captured!!!