Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Sunday, January 8

My dear(s), Please move on!!!

   Prashant, if you're reading this, THANKS A TON!!!

does the title of this post sound weird? well, dont worry... i am not writing another poem. (Thank god, i know) Nor am i advising anyone. I am only asking you guys to listen to music. Good music. :) But, today, the song that i am asking you guys to listen to is:

azaadiyan- Udaan (its the very first song)





   Awesome song, right? Anyway, now coming to the weird title. I decided to name the post like that because, i think we must stop making radio the one to decide our Playlist. We must explore and we will find a lot of songs that have not been given the importance that it deserves. This song is just one among them. Such a 'Pure' song. By pure i mean the music, the composition, the lyrics and especially the vocals. I seriously wonder why do radio channels not encourage such songs. (pardon my ignorance if they have.)
   When you listen to the song, it starts off with a soft tempo. But, as the song picks up pace, you feel something taking off in the pit of your guts. Some sort of happiness. Like you are standing on the edge of the cliff and the sun is setting and there is wind blowing right into your face. Filmy... But, that's what i felt when i first listened to it.
   Anyway, please do not make your radio your playlist. The ocean of music out there is vast! explore it.
That's it.

Thank you.

Cheers 

1 comment:

alisha said...

its a beautiful song...!!! thanks to u n prashant... u know I also imagined this song the way u described it... just I am sitting on the edge of a cliff and its sun rise and the gentle rays of the sun is touching my face and then slowly the rest of my body and filling me up with its warmth!!! really a very very lovely song!!!!