Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Tuesday, January 24

Beauty lies in the begetter of the Eyes (Eyes of the Begetter??? which one?)



 Okay, there are two reasons for me putting up this post. First, i have to put up some picture. Or else the blog will be stagnant. And stagnation means mosquitoes. Maybe not in case of stagnant blogs. Anyways, I dont think i have ever captured such beautiful eyes. Perfectly circular, perfectly black. Even the background is nicely blurred and not to forget, the hairstyle and the flower. All in all, PERFECT! Isn's she Beautiful?*  Muppi, the girl in the pic above (DUH obviously!), has always been a very good model and my camera seems to like her very much. (Only complaint,  the book just manages to obstruct the right eye a teeny-weeny bit. (your right. not Muppi's)


   The Second reason, its got nothing to do with the snap. I learnt today why we use i in caps.( I ) It seems the Europeans or whovever invented english felt that they were superior. SO superior that they thought that everytime they were talking aout themselves it should be emphasised! (So wherever one could write about themselves, i became I!!!) Ridiculous right???  At least i think it is. The only person who gets the capital is Him. (God) Nobody else! (only pronoun. Proper nouns has to start with a capital. HA!!! i know grammar!)
   So, from now, i will refer to myself as i and not I. Go to hell you English Inventors! 

Cheers! (if you agree with me. If not, no cheers.) 


5 comments:

Rejoe Mohan said...

nice pic n nice creativity :-)

Emiliano said...

Yes Nitish, i most certainly agree with you. And to answer your question (rhetorical though it may be): Yes, she most certainly is beautiful. Yet somehow i knew the pic was of Muppi even before you said it since no one else I've seen sticks a flower right on top of their head! ;)About the'i' bit, i agree to follow your example and do the same. Very nice post, btw! :)

Nitish said...

thanks Tarun! and OH yeah... the flower is her trademark. And i am glad you think the same about the i.

Nitish said...

Rejoe! I always like showing you my works :) :) thanks!

alisha said...

beautiful!!! i so totally agree with you!!