Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Saturday, January 21

She's hot! get it, you crackpot?

WARNING!!! read more only if you are REALLY into cars.




   This post is not for those who just like cars. I mean even mechanics love cars. Hell, even suicide bombers love cars.  But, this post is for those who go beyond the caaar. (no, not the Nissan Sunny) This if for that lot of people (mostly guys and sometimes gals. NO, dont call me a sexist. Go conduct a survey and you'll find out.) who are not satisfied with a car but are always scanning for the additional tweaking and modifications. a simple wheel is like a is like a National Highway ride on a bullock-cart. But, you put in a set of alloys and man! does it look sexier! But, just any alloy wheel wont do. It must be the right kind. Like the one in the pic above you. The way the spokes protrude out and go in gives such a heavenly treat to the eyes! (again, if you are not able to relate to me here, you are not the car guy!... ahem... or gal. You are free to press the back button)
   Its not just about the alloys. The perfect colour for a car, the perfect curves on the car and an occasional rear spoiler can do such wonders to the car. Of course there is nothing much we can do when it comes to the interiors except for the seat covers and the steering wrapping and hoping that the car that looks so good from outside is also good from the inside. Hmm... I can indulge in all this high level critiquing only once i start earning. (earning WELL) Till then, i am happy rating the cars that pass by me every single day. What elso can i do? 

   And, this is a little surprise for those who decided to read more. One is an old one from archives and my personal favourite. The other is a rather cool concept. (or so i think)




Ps- If you pity me and you wanna gift me a car, you can always leave me a message and i will get back to you! (i would love the Honda Civic) 

5 comments:

Emiliano said...

I'm not exactly a car lover, seeing as my ideal car in a Volkswagen Beetle, but yes, I love the antique car pic! And no Nitish, I do not relate to you but I'm sure a car afficionado would definitely drool over this post, :)

Nitish said...

that is retty much why i named this post, She's hot. get it, you crackpot... :)

alisha said...

i will gift u A HONDA Civic... PROVIDED i get Volkswagen Beetle yellow colour:)

Nitish said...

Alisha!!!! If i get rich, I promise i'll gift you one.. In the meanwhile, you can ask Alwin to gift you one. I am sure he can give you a dozen of them!!! :)

alisha said...

ha ha ha I so agree to u Nitish!!!! Alwin!!!!! How I wish he would be reading this!!! mayb if he would by Christmas he would just know who I want my Secret Santa to be!!! till then I m good to b his PR!!! ha Sucker! u got fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!