Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Saturday, September 17

Nothing Gold Can Stay...


   Long Exposure Experimenting... Hazy and trippy right??? I remember reading a poster that said- 
The secret to creativity is hiding your sources! 
-Albert Einstein. 
   I am tellin this here now because i kinda stole this idea from another photographer from my college. So, i cannot bear to take all credit for this snap. Guilt you see! ;) So, there you go. Audi Photography, if you somehow land on this page of my blog, Thank you for giving me the idea of this kind of photography.
  Anyways, i had been wanting to try this out from a long time. Finally, one fine day i asked The Model (Muppidatti Mani) to pose for me! And, luckily for me she did. But, what an effort it was to get her to stay still. God! Finally i got this! Sweeeeeet!

Cheers!

No comments: