Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Tuesday, January 17

eeaaasy.....


   I fell lazy to even type man... that is what this pic does to me. the simple laaaaazy flow of the water soothes my body a bit too much. its like as if someone (i dont know who is the Greek god(ess) of Water) has just let the water go about doing nothing in particular. So, the water is just going around doing nothing in particular. Minding its own business. How i wish life was like this... Eaaaaasy! Just do what you wanna do. (of course mind your own business. Or else i would be going to the apple store every second day and come out with a bagful! And a lot more which i cannot reveal in public space! :) :) )
   WAKE UP!!! life is anything but easy. Tomorrow i have a Psycho exam to write! and marks DEFINITELY do not flow like the water. so, gotta go!

PS- notice the reflection of the setting sun in the center. I am sure the sun wasn't that huge. How it become so big man? wonder i! 

6 comments:

Emiliano said...

An epitome of beauty.....or as you said, 'laziness'!!! Where was this taken? And yes, marks DO flow for Psycho.....just not for people like us!

Nitish said...

Emiliano, this pic is from my native. i am not exasperating when i say that this is literally behind my ganmpa's house! :)

Nitish said...

* exaggerating

Emiliano said...

All I'll say is, you'd better take me with you the next time you go there!! I could just sit and stare at that sight for the eternity.... *sighs* why couldn't I be related to you?!

Anon said...

Why exactly do you have such a lame poll on your blog?
Also, is this HDR? Coz it looks really nice!

Nitish said...

it is not HDR. its just one pic.