Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Tuesday, September 20

Vintaged...


   I personally like this snap quite a lot. Transports me to the World War days. Can almost picture Adolf Hitler standing right next to it with his super ego filled smile. I don't know if you feel so too or is it just because of my over indulgence with Hitler and World War study in college.
    I was really lucky to get to see this old beauty. Sadly, now, its just the body and nothing else. The place where the seats used to be, is now the home for a cat family.  The car is not really given the attention it deserves but seems to be maintained fairly well. Whoever owns it, knows the value of the car but is not interested in flaunting it. What a humble fool! :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Imagine one day th Lamborghini Avantador will be a vintage car! And tat day, I will be a proud owner of it n u can come n click ur way to glory. I suppose by that time ul be a famous photographer winning Pulitzer's n who knows if ul hav time.. SO then if ur super hot secretary demands an appointment, ask her to consider this!