Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Tuesday, September 20

A two lined novel!

Jaage Hain Dair Tak- Guru
(http://beemp3.com/download.php?file=10408418&song=Jaage+Hain+Dair+Tak)


    I am sitting and going through the last post checking for possible errors when i hear this song being sung by a contestant at a reality show and it takes me by surprise. Immidiately i ask google- which song is this dude? "jaage hain dair tak..." and as soon as i type in "jaage hain", mr. perfect gives me the answer. I search for the song. I listen to it. I ask myself, what was i doing all this while? how could i miss this song?
   Anyway, at least i have the song with me now. And i cannot but keep listening to it again and again. The whole song is nothing more than two lines. But, the emotions involved seem to tell something else. At times its naughty, at times pleading, at times calm and at times pure hair raising adrenalin rush. I guess that's why A R Rehman is in the Rolling Stones band today.
   Hats Off!

PS- i have praised the song so much. I think i can be confident enough that you guys will listen to it. Hope you like it. If you do, YAY!!! if not, i am sorry.

Cheers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did u know that the Thamizh version of all Guru songs r better than the Hindi version? Just like how Raavanan was better than Raavan. Tel me which song this is in Thamizh!