Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Thursday, July 14

Time to Set The Ball Rolling! (Reel rolling would suit better, right?)

   So, this is where it all starts huh? This picture is definitely not my first. But, i thought it would suit the theme of my blog. (music and photography... you see the Connection?  :-) )
     So, what does this picture mean to me? well, first of all ever since i learnt the function of the 'Macro' mode, i have been using it for almost every picture i click. So, here i was sitting in my room doing nothing when all of a sudden i notice that the music player looked cool the way it was placed on the table. I take my camera (Canon Powershot A540. Yeah. A540) and begin experimenting. And, before long i turn the Macro Mode ON!!! The result? This Picture! (After a couple of tries, of course.)
   The wires in the background sort of distract the actual focus of the image. But, for an amateur, this is worth it! (I think!) Well... what else do i write about? i cant brag about my own photo, can i? 
   Oh, yeah! i was pretty naive when i thought that i'll put up the photos. A very close friend of mine (and of a lot others too!),Avrina Jos asked me not to put up the better pictures as they could be "stolen". So, i thought i'd rather use a logo on the photos. Of course, you can crop it. But, its alright. I won't mind.


Err... that's it. I suppose. Until next time, keep looking for The picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pic!!!! n thanks fr the mention... the PWM logo looks good!!!

the font too!!!!

<3

Nitish said...

Hello!!! Thanks for the appreciation. i appreciate that.