Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Tuesday, July 12

Hello!

Well, first of all Hello! For the first time, I step into the world of blogging to merge the two of my most Serious Hobbies! (only Serious Hobbies, to be precise!) Because, this is the only place where I can probably merge them. As the title of my blog suggests, I will try and come up with the photographs that I take and also review a song which I think deserves a special mention. (There are so many songs that are not requested over the radio! So many! They Should! Right?) 
   So, you guys are most welcome to give  your comments and suggestions. I am not big-shot Photographer or a great musician. But i do take it seriously. So any tips for my photographs or any song that you would like me to listen to, please drop a note. 
   And, finally, I will try and keep my blog regularly updated. Till then, thank you. Keep listening to the     Music around you and keep looking for the picture. Err... Keep looking for The picture! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I love the template you've used for the blog. Too cool:) And you sound like a fun guy. Would love to form a closer acquaintance with you ;) if you know what i mean. Hehe. Good work n keep writing. Cheers.

Nitish said...

hello. Thanks for the positive feedback...