Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Sunday, July 31

The Final Block

   Guys! Please Congratulate Me!!! I just got myself my first DSLR! A Nikon 3000d. (Secondhand though) I must thank Mr. Deepak Vargheese who gave me a lot of information on using a DSLR in a short period of time. Plus he gave me a good deal too!
   Anyway, getting back to business, (this snap is not from MY dslr!!! :) ) what i like about this snap is the fact the stone slabs seem to give you the message that once you get through this obstacle the path ahead is clear and serene. What i also like is the arrangement of seats on one side and dustbins on the other! The trees of course are at their best forming a natural arch to give the visitors a Royal welcome!
   I just like the pic. Can't really explain properly. Will only end up spoiling it. so, that's it.

BTW- Camera- canon powershot SX120 (owner- Savvy Dalmia)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the acknowledgement :) Nice pic. But then it's my camera ;) JK. Congrats on the DSLR. I want one too :(