Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Wednesday, July 27

Cutting the UnCut...


   I have always been fascinated by the concept of Before and After. (Except for the newspaper ads showing before and after pictures of hair-fall therapy) Its amazing what editing can do to a snap. Usually i do not edit any of my snaps to try and maintain the originality (Also because i do not know how to use an editing software! he he). But i cannot deny that the appeal quotient of a snap goes up the moment it is tweaked. So, this was my first attempt to 'edit' a snap. and the result is right under this!


   But, i still wonder if it is fair to edit a snap just to make it look better. Because, the credit for the snap is half taken away from the photographer by the Editing Tool. Oh! that reminds me, the credit for this editing goes to Picasa. (Google makes life so easy! It literally took me only three clicks to finish the editing)
   Seasoned photographers might still be able to find better ways of editing this snap. I kind of don't like the shadow between the fingers and the grainy effect. But, overall, worth a try.
What Say???

   

No comments: