Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Saturday, March 31

i am not done yet!



   Well well well.... (Like some cool villain of a cool movie) Looks like its not so disheartening after all to lose your camera. I still have a couple of good ones in my Archive. (Yeah! ARCHIVE!) This is one. I really like the mature look on the face although he (lets just assume its a he. I just finished LIT THEORY. cannot do it all over again) is just a pup. its like as though the pup has seen a lot of hardships and is analyzing something really deep. Or maybe it was simply pretending. Whatever. it got me. 
  It kinda goes well with what i wanna say right now! i am not done yet! i will be back! (No, i am not threatening. relax.) Some way wiill pop out where in i can keep this blog running! i will walk with pride! Oh yeah, baby!!!! 

PS- if you know anyone who's givin out free cameras pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls lemme know! 
PPS- i will walk with pride! 
PPPS- Pls read the PS. 

4 comments:

Anon said...

Good to know that you'll be back :)
And the pup kinda looks like he has kajal on. I have my suspicions, Nitish...

Jagruthi said...

hey there!!! need your services asap... drop me ur email id..i dont find the email or ur contact nywhere..

Jagruthi said...

my email is jagruthi.raj@gmail.com

Nandhini said...

Lovely pic Nitish.... Good job...