Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Monday, November 21

for your eyes Vonleyyy!


   some strange kind of exhilaration within me! amazing what one appreciative comment by one person has done to my interest for blogging! Thank YOU! :)
   getting to the picture at hand, (screen actually) it was my entry snap to one photography competition which i never won! But, this picture is special to me. (not because i am gay or anything) i remember a photographer telling- if you want to click good photographs, focus on the eyes of the subject! this is exactly what i managed to do! Lovely expression of the eyes lighting up with anticipation. I am not rally good with portrait photograph. But, lucky me, i managed to get this!
   Also, as i say, i have got a lot of photogenic friends! So George, if you are reading this, This is for you! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's k dude.............even i like d pic.....anyways srry dat u cudn't win the photography competition...........

harrysden said...

Good one Nitisha !!

Anonymous said...

its a great pic..i really liked it..n abt the eyes..its perfect :)