Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Thursday, August 25

This! No! That!

   Back with a Bang! Or with reference to this post, i think i should say, Back with a Bhopu! I was in a real mess. i had to choose between one of these two snaps. I could not get myself to choose at all. So, i thought you could help me! :) Here are both the snaps. tell me which one you like the most. (If you like them in the first place!)


  Place- Krishnagri. This was at around 10 in the night. really liked the way the auto was parked at the corner of two intersecting roads. 


   Same place. Same time. The auto is cropped symmetrically. But, i still have the Bhopu in frame.  

  So, now up to you to tell me which one you think is the better snap. Waiting!

Cheers! 





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the second one, coz everythin else is sorta blurred. bt the bhopu is nt relli that attention-catching.