Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Friday, August 12

piece of me...


   My first attempt at Portrait photography. Not sure if i can call it that. Anyway, This was the second day of me owning the camera and i was all excited and clicking pictures. (i do that even now though and i am not showing off!) i saw this security guy at a mall and i thought must take a pic of him. I had never done this before and was confused as to how to approach him. (I seriously wonder- how professional photographers manage to do this on a daily basis?) But, somehow i mustered enough courage and went and asked him for a snap. He did not decline. did not except either, i guess. But, i took snaps of him nevertheless.
  I had no idea of any camera settings at that time and as it is pretty obvious the ISO settings were too high. the picture has come grainy. But, what i like about the snap is the look on the face of that guy. it's like as if he is asking me- "do you want a piece of me? huh?" Well, i am quite thin. But, i think i would have been able to take him on! what say?
Cheers!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I disagree! He'd have easily swept the floor with you!

Anonymous said...

i agree wid avidreader!