Please refresh the blog once its done loading
.- The Fonts might be sleeping. (Serious!)

Wednesday, August 10

Following Breaking Benajamin...

   A music post! Yay! i guess and i hope that at least some of those who read this are familiar with the band i'll be mentioning now. (I am talking about India. In the west its a popular band) So, which song? Follow me! (Well, its the song name. Follow, to be precise)

Follow- Breaking Benjamin ( http://www2.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/4590968/follow_breaking_benjamin.html )

   So, what is so cool about this song? I don't know. Everything, i guess. the intro of the song is heavenly with stereo effects of the Electric Guitar. (What joy it gives me to listen to the opening 5 seconds... ah...) the vocals of Benjamin Burnley is, of course, top notch. But what really attracts me about this song is the chorus.
" I follow you, you follow me..."
it might sound kiddish or funny here. But, when you are listening to it, it makes a lot more sense. the Rhythm is very addictive. You kind of get disappointed when the "i follow you, you follow me..." part gets over. Towards the end of the song there is just one place where the line is sung without any other background music. That is the best part of the song, if you asked me. But again, who asks me? huh? So, you please go and listen to it yourself and decide which is the best part of the song.
  Oh, i almost forgot, if you have already listened to this song and have liked it, Yay! if not, i am sorry. Keep listening!
Cheers!!!


No comments: